Support

Open search

Cell Standby/Android System/Google Play Services battery drain for Oreo on S7

First Poster
Vários aplicativos da Samsung não estão disponíveis na Google play, um absurdo!depois que atualizei o meu S7 para o Oreo demora minutos pra ligar ( ligação) , Samsung de mal a pior ! Bateria simplesmente morreu em todos os celulares da Samsung com o Oreo
First Poster

Hi

Do you know why I don't see all apps like WhatsApp or Facebook on list once I try add app to optimize all the time?

Explorer

If You set them on sleep....you won't get notifications.

First Poster
I know
But why I don't see this app on list
Apprentice

Hi all,

I came across this thread a month or so again after my battery life was ruined by the last update, so just thought I'd check back in to see if a resolution had been found - from reading the recent posts it seems there is no way to fix it, even with flashing the phone back to the Oreo version *before* that update? Is that right?

I've just manually checked for an update on my phone and I can now download the 1st August 2018 update - Version G935FXXU2ERH1 / G935FTEF2ERH1 / G935FXXU2ERH1.

It sounds like it doesn't fix it, but I'll give it a shot and report back if there's any difference! 

Apprentice

Hi all,

I came across this thread a month or so again after my battery life was ruined by the last update, so just thought I'd check back in to see if a resolution had been found - from reading the recent posts it seems there is no way to fix it, even with flashing the phone back to the Oreo version *before* that update? Is that right?

I've just manually checked for an update on my phone and I can now download the 1st August 2018 update - Version G935FXXU2ERH1 / G935FTEF2ERH1 / G935FXXU2ERH1 (see screenshot below).

It sounds like it doesn't fix it, but I'll give it a shot and report back if there's any difference! 

photo5780515627088326048.jpg

Explorer

Guys, kind of same question from my side. Today I found new update available for my operator G930FXXU2ERGE/G930FWIN2ERG2. Can someone confirm this update did not solve the battery issue? Thanks in advance!

First Poster

Hello guys I have to say that my operator updated by OTA my phone in Spain 10 days ago.

I was having batery drain issues since 1 month aprox.

My phone was version G930FXXU2ERD6. Updated to version G930FXXU2ERGE/G930FXXU2ERGC and all works fine now.

Battery recovered original duration levels from last months and usage of Cell Standby is max 4% daily. Before the update, Cell Stanbdy usage was 30-40 % daily.

Regards

Highlighted
Navigator

@tomahawk5000 wrote:

Hi

Do you know why I don't see all apps like WhatsApp or Facebook on list once I try add app to optimize all the time?

Maybe you already optimized them, maybe samsung decided that you can't optimize them.

It's me or the title of this thread has been magically changed?

Apprentice

Out of interest, has anyone else taken their phone to a Samsung support centre over this issue? This is what Samsung had suggested when I talked to them over online chat. The support centre reflashed my phone software but it made no difference.  Did a visit to a support centre solve the problem for anyone? 

Top Liked Authors