Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 08:27 AM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Go to solution
402 REPLIES 402
DPR
Explorer
Options
Yes for me too!! It may be fixed!!🤞
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Mine's now working too!!!

Weird.

Problem solved 

Nailchickee
Apprentice
Options

Woohoo..fingers crossed..i had to download facebook lite

DPR
Explorer
Options
Yes so relieved!🤞
Nailchickee
Apprentice
Options

I can post pictures..but it wont let me edit them

DPR
Explorer
Options
Hope the will continue to work on it...so glad we can post picture though...🤞
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for confirmation @Christos1972 and you are welcome as all new persons, we will let open issue and we will define as close in a pair of days to add solution as fixed to the issue if it works fine, thanks all again and see you around there :handshake:

0 Likes
Itesh
Explorer
Options
Thanks to everyone for helping each other during the tough times cheers everyone 🤝
Loobyloo123
First Poster
Options
Cheers for this! My Samsung stored uploading pics last Saturday ites driving me nuts!
But thanks will try this! 👍👍👍👍😊
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

The Staff must be happy as we have all taken up the matter pro and testing and doing joint work among all those affected. I appreciate in your name and on my own the participations and I encourage you to continue as well as an example of how to bring a general incidence quickly and clearly among all. We must also thank Samsung and Facebook, of course also, for their efforts intoned to the fact and participation with all the help put into it. Thanks @ again and we can start to think that general problem could be fixed definitively shortly for all. :smiling-face::four-leaf-clover: