Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 08:27 AM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Go to solution
402 REPLIES 402
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Please @Jolawson let facebook as it is for recibe updates shortly and test other solution as defaut for better experience while the main APP update.

In my telephone model I had similar problems as you, do not worry.

You can use Samsung Internet Browser for upload files or download provisionality Facebook little, if you found problems of use with this solution, for other user worked fine I suposse they will touch correctly the system or they were using repositories.

I'm sure that Facebook with yours informs and helps to Samsung will can to find the issue and work with that info.

0 Likes
Idalove
Student
Options

Same here its been more than 3 days now

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Yes I know, I'm texting since first post, I don't know if you was reading or bother with your aptitude :fisted-hand:

0 Likes
Celeste8
Student
Options

I can't post photos to Facebook since this morning. I dont even have access to the "Report a Problem" feature, so how will I get this fixed. Someone mentioned that I may be 'Shadow Banned' by Facebook and that is why I can't upload photos? I don't even understand what that is! It seems many of us are having this issue. I am using an a5 Samsung mobile.

Thanks, any info available to help?

Celeste8
Student
Options
Yes I get that message too and not sure why
0 Likes
alluzon90
First Poster
Options

I cannot upload pics on fb 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@Celeste8  and @alluzon90 first welcome to this crazy thread, please you have a summary with solutions a few post before here, thats ones are as provisional while all try to found a solid solution for FB main APP.

Please as "new member" grade and persons, all must know a minimal common rules in forums and to check last info and to read before than to speak alone, as etical recomendation for users and workers that are affected by issue.

Thanks a lot for participation and we continue working without interruptions I wait this time :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Missclawdy02
Apprentice
Options

@Euge79 wrote:

Guys I deleted the fb updates from settings and downloaded the previous fb update apk241 via a Google search. The latest is apk242. This seems to be what is causing the issue. I can now upload pics/images to fb. Hope this helps.

Thank you!!! I thought this might be what needed to be done. It worked for me. 20191013_091252.jpg

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Yes you can to use repositories and frozen updates but you will not be able to check new FB updates then, also I can speak as Moderator saying that it not recommendable to use External Source as Security Options as an user told me yesterday night. (I know is from Face repository but could be dificult for other Crack:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:)

All use outside Play store or Facebook or as Samsung member could be inadequate for futures updates or crash external to the main program :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I particularity, would use the other solutions for convenience and full temporary functionality, in addition to the Facebook source that caused the problem.

You can to have an open tab loggin in the web browser as default to navegate and use it as FB requesting notifications.

0 Likes
chai1
First Poster
Options

me too,i can't upload any photos since yesterday.what will i do to fix this?

0 Likes