Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 07:44 PM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
GwenM
Student
Options

No-one seems to be offering a real solution at the moment  😭

0 Likes
DPR
Explorer
Options

I have also...we all need to keep reporting it...no reply either...ugh

0 Likes
AliB
Journeyman
Options
I know, it is so frustrating!
AliB
Journeyman
Options
They can't keep ignoring us!
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

You can post all that you want there, but with your actitude you do not help to the Comunity, passing the temporary solutions and agreements agreed and tested with other users, to hear you say deafness that everyone already knows before entering here and read only people who do not contribute like others with valious info.

If you feel it, keep talking if you want, it is your right, I invite you to write to Facebook and Samsung members as well as many of those persons here have done and informed correctly before kicking as you do without any contribution only your discomfort that could be understood but not after three days with the same issue repeating the same thing for complex people like you and who do not read before post.

I can understand the issue and situation, your no, or I think so.

See you on monday, today is Sunday, and God day, I will search you in forum to inspetcionate your good actions for the Community :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Euge79
Journeyman
Options

I offered a solution a few pages back. Mine works and it's worked for another who posted. 😏

AngieGirl
First Poster
Options

Considering this post is getting replies to it since YESTERDAY and every 2 - 15 minutes, I can guess this is a widespread issue not due to OUR fault. Phew! EVERYONE JUST PATIENT! FACEBOOK'S GONNA FIX THIS! 

Jolawson
Explorer
Options

I think you'll find it's Mrs @RpBP 

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

If our world continues in this form, I don't know where they will end, I know for me, me, in an infinite well of wisdom full of caos around from ignorated people for me.

Thanks all rights and Good night all, I started at 10 am and look at time now my friend and ask you the same than me with your rare"" comment about it :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

With all my respect, always will be other your problems, not you and the lack of civility and understanding towards others before let us know what is the extremely important thing for you, uploading photos with facebook from the main application (3 temporal solutions tested by users as me are not enought), and you can continue with the trampling now that I am leaving and speaking about future solutions that will arrive as soon as possible :handshake::four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Thanks all for compresion and ina few days I suppose we will have an official song or info as soon as posible :lion-face:

I do not work inside Samsung for know internal papers and solutions as first hand.

One time more, sorry for inconvenences on behalf of all my fellow developers like me, that always try to give us the better experience as profesional and as company.

0 Likes