Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 07:27 PM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
DPR
Explorer
Options

This question about  fail to post photos on Facebook is NOT spam. I am a first time poster to this Samsung Community. I do appreciate feedback on TEMPORARY fixes. My concern is using my Samsung phone and it is important Samsung phone user post issues that are NOT fixed. I texted a Samsung representative and they do not seem aware or have current solution to fix. This is a issue of programming and should be fixed. Temp. solutions are appreciated but since it doesn't fix the programming problem this is the issue. Sorry did not read temp. fixes but not a spammer for addressing problem with phone. 

Euge79
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191013-185458_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
DPR
Explorer
Options

Yes definitely a programming program...Do we know if Facebook and Samsung are working together to fix it...hope so

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Thanks @SimonSK but problem is in both, my S8+ have not problems with latest FB updates!!!, let Face to try with us a little bit to try to identifay and set some requeriments model.

Sometime a digit can make the program crash, today is Sunday, let go to do others things now while people is working on it. Thanks all and time pleasant  with yours.

For me it not important who if not the cause for prevent futures similar issues updates in this model.

See you on Monday:winking-face::four-leaf-clover:

Euge79
Journeyman
Options

100% m8 not a Samsung issue. More a fb script issue with new fb update.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Could be, we was speaking about earlier, thanks, but I'm thinking that all your lives are around a phone, I'm going to rest thinkink about it :thinking-face:, there are not compresion about developers and helping hand people by human ignorance of a few persons as me too :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
DPR
Explorer
Options

This appears to be a programming problem. I am now seeing with Facebook. I did not see temp. fixes. Question and issue is fixing the programming problem though. NOT a question from a spammer....Samsung phone user with a issue with failed post of pictures on Facebook...That needs to be fixed...looking for solution for permanent fix of problem...

AliB
Journeyman
Options
I have been in touch with Samsung and they have said it is a problem with the Facebook app and to get in touch with them. Facebook have not responded and I have reported it 3 times. It must be something to do with their app upgrade which has affected our phones. We need to bombard Facebook with requests to fix it.
DPR
Explorer
Options

Update I am reading important information about the issue. There maybe a error in Facebook programming. Hope it is FIXED soon. And not from a spammer...looking for permanent solution to FIX this glitch in the program.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Mr. DPR I don't even know a solution now, you who say you know how to solve it, you know it? Surely yes, but let the creators of the app work according with Samsung Developers. Neither you nor I will know more about it, speaking or kicking, is just an advice, or gets down to work and brings us a solution of his own or we will need to wait a fix as solution :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes