Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 02:36 PM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
Desireedm2020
Apprentice
Options

Update your actual phone software/system

Not Facebook

0 Likes
Jolawson
Explorer
Options

my phone is up to date and still happening 

Zen10
First Poster
Options

The same thing happening to me last night. Oct 12,2019 (country: Philippines). I cant post photos on my FB timeline. Please help.Screenshot_20191012-173939_Facebook.jpg

Euge79
Journeyman
Options

Guys I deleted the fb updates from settings and downloaded the previous fb update apk241 via a Google search. The latest is apk242. This seems to be what is causing the issue. I can now upload pics/images to fb. Hope this helps.

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Please Phillperson :raised-hand-with-part-between-middle-and-ring-fingers: read before there are some requestest temporal solution inside the thread, it is a script faulty or something similar error message. Let try to found confusion between affected people, and we know the error since the day before yesterday and we continue waiting a definitive fix for them :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Yes @Euge79 we have more than three temporal options for us, thanks you for test and coment :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Our apollogizes for that type of inusual of issue, but could be present for a non-normal update reason reference, I sure all technical people affected are working hard to try to fix issue as soon as possible :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

0 Likes
Lumos
Apprentice
Options

I cannot upload or send texts, mine is a J7 crown.

0 Likes
AlisonBoers
First Poster
Options

Mine has been doing this on facebook for the last 3 days.  

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

All new members are very actives today...have you something to do besides saying the same thing over and over again and everything is already more than known?

0 Likes
Jolawson
Explorer
Options

It won't let me open facebook without updating it first