Support

Open search

Cannot login to main site, endless loop.

Apprentice

Took me half an hour even to work out how to post here so any help would be appreciated.  I have an ancient 4 mini and have just purches a S8+ as a long overdue upgrade, trying to be sensible I was trying to login to look at my registed products, just to ensure I know the correct login information prior to recieving the new phone, problem, it claims I'm loging in ok, I even get an email from security saying I loged in and yet every page on the account site.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/members/account/

Says...

"ACCESS DENIED

Please Login or Register to view the Samsung Members content."

This is getting very tiresome.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
First Poster
Soy un poco sensible pero no puedo hacer nada
First Poster

BadMagic I am getting the same error over and over as well. I have contacted tech support and they only deal with my actual logon which works but when i want to view my registered products for the UK it keeps looping around. ACCESS denied.

AntS Moderator

Hi all.

I tested my account here, and wasn't able to replicate this error (using Chrome). Is it still an issue for you? Which browser(s) were you using - and any joy by clearing cookies/browsing data etc.?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

Same issue, opera, chrome, edge and vivaldi tried, its fine for community, just an endless loop on uk full site. 

AntS Moderator

Cheers @Badmagic. I've escalated this one, and will let you know what I find out. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors