Support

Open search

Camera Lens Shattered/Crack for no reason on my Edge7

It seems to be a major problem when i search online

I sent it to Samsung almost 1 week ago and have heard nothing. 

Looking for some advice

There isnt a mark on the phone, even the Black Plastic Surround on the camera lens , so this proves it hasnt been dropped or damaged. Hard to prove I guess, but when I do a quick search and i find hundreds of other people with same issues, I begin to wonder.

Still not heard back from Samsung about it, but Im guessing they will want me to pay.

3 REPLIES 3
First Poster

Hi, I have the s7 non edge, II put it on Charge as i do everyday and when taking off charge it had a crack from the corner down to the bottom of the phone, i have contacted samsung who say iot is physical damage and not covered! ???? not dropped not abused placed on charger and cracked... the design is inferior. i also preffered my S5. samsung do not care anymore. its a shame as i need to sell all my samsung products now and go with a manufacturer that gives a ***** not just about making money!!. they have sacrificed quality and are willing to lose customers

First Poster

The same has happened to mine, I phoned ee first as I'm in contract. They told me I had dropped it (not true)

It was in my pocket by itself and has not been knocked. Next thing I know is the camera glass is cracked.

Searching online helped because I realised this has happened to more than just me. But I have seen that even Samsung claim it's because the phone has been cracked and charges.

Can you let me know what happened since you posted as I'm in the process of deciding whether to send to Samsung or go to the walking centre (40 miles away)

First Poster

I GOT NOWHERE! NOT COVERED AS PHYSICAL DAMAGE! THERE NEW ADVERT MAKES ME LAUGH. MY PHONE IS PRISTINE  NEVER DROPPED NEVER KNOCKED, VUT SOMEHOW THE SCREEN HAS CRACKED. I HAVE GIVEN UP ON SAMSUNG AND WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY MORE. I'VE HAD TROUBLE WITH GEAR S3 AND LATEST TV. MT LOVE OF SAMSUNG HAS ENDED. SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT ANGRY.. ......

Top Liked Authors