Support

Open search

Caller ID not showing on S7 Edge

Highlighted

Keep an eye on it @MammaMoon75. If you have any further issues, you know where we are. 

Highlighted
First Poster
Thanks. Hoping next update doesn't include whatever caused this. 😉
Highlighted
First Poster

I am also facing the same issue after the phone got the new updated version of software done. I do not know what to do. I have many options like turning of the phone and restaring in safe mode or in normal mode. But not funcioning either way. 

I have changed the setting of the phone to allow, alerts and all those things but still unable to get the call screen from the caller or while calling.

Please help.

I am stuck with this problem. 

Highlighted
First Poster
Still facing the same issue and even tried safe mode twice and not able to get the call screen while getting the ring of the call.
Highlighted

Let's try a soft reset on the phone, @yyraj. This will end all processes and give the phone a fresh start. To do this, press and hold the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts.

Let us know how you get on.

Highlighted
First Poster

HI chris, 

Thanks for the try, I have done one thing more. That is what you have explained and after that also it has not worked.

Secondly, I hae tried to update my phone but it also failed. So at last I have taken that phone to your center to update the software from your technician as if we will do anything that we must got some issue, so better I have made it done from your center directly. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Observer

hi,

try doing this trick,

Turn Caller ID on or off. You can turn off your caller ID, not your phone when it is called at the end of the call. ... Show number to turn on Caller ID. Hide the number of hiding the Caller ID. 

regards,

tommy (video calling app )

Highlighted

I tried to start in safe mode, then I called my number and it still isn't working...any other suggestiions?

Highlighted

I tried the "soft reset" and it is still not working....

Highlighted
First Poster

There is only one solution for all the problems which we are facing.  Visit the Samsung store and ask them to restore the software from there end. Your data will be deleted but you will able to use your phone after that. No other solution was found till not and for fast reply I would better suggest you to do make the software restored as soon as possible.

Top Liked Authors