Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Disconnection Problem

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 06:49 AM)
KR1610
Apprentice
Options

Hey Guys KR here,

I own a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) since it was brand new  and since the past few mnths i encountering a bluetooth problem. When i connect it to any audio bluetooth device it says connected, the music start playing normally an after a few momments, the audio starts lagging (sometimes start playing) and then it continues in a fastforward motion to catch up the lost time. After a few momments of lagging it disconnect itself then reconnect and the process continues. I tried clearing cache on bluetooth and it solve my problem for the first time using and the porblem restart again.Now it makes no differece when i clear the cache. Do you guys know how can i solve this problem, this is the only device that i use the most.

Regards,

KR1610

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT : 

Hey Guys KR here,

It's been more than a week now and i've got only one reply and my problem is still alive. I really need help as i use earbuds and other bluetooth devices to communicate. 

Thanks,

KR1610

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do other phones Bluetooth connect ok to your bluetooth speakers Ok with no issues @KR1610  ?

Does your phone pair Ok with other devices like earpods or a watch etc ?

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic on the phone.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

KR1610
Apprentice
Options
Hey @BandOfBrothers
KR here
Thank you for replying. Yes all other device are connecting and playing well except the J3 2016. I tried connecting to an earbuds. (i9S-TWS) and to a a bluetooth radio (LG CK57) and both are having the same problem. It pairs and connect for some minutes then the audio starts lagging before completely stops then disconnect and reconect itself for a couple of times.
Thanks,
KR1610
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @KR1610 

If there are no updates available then I'd send the feedback via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App and do if you can visit a Samsung Service Centre.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

KR1610
Apprentice
Options
Thanks man even if the problem has not yet been solve but i appreciate that you tried to help
KR1610
0 Likes