Support

Open search

Bixby

Highlighted
First Poster

When will he speak? Why  the deadly silence from Samsung? Are we to assume more problems? 

2 REPLIES 2
Pathfinder

Hey @Glintinlicht

At launch, key features of Bixby, including Vision, Home and Reminder, will be available on all Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphones. Bixby Voice will initially be available in U.S English and korean later this Spring and will expand to more languages globally over time. 

We are working hard to provide more languages as we continue to work to expand our features globally. We are commited to launching Bixby Voice in other markets at the right time to ensure you receive the highest quality experience.

Hope this gives you a little more insight as to what goes on behind the scenes at Samsung. We're working fast to get this ready as quickly as possible. :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
Apprentice

Not really an answer as all we hear is it will be availabke when its ready. I bought my s8 plus based on the marketing of bixby and now i feel like i have been robbed. Its like going in to by a new motor bike and coming out with a uni cycle, not as advertised! We expect more Samsung

Top Liked Authors