Support

Open search

Bixby weather F to C

First Poster

I have tried that and instead of saying it is 14°c in my current location its saying its 65°c 

Apprentice

Full marks to someone. Bixby now defaults to Centigrade for me, finally. Well done Samsung. 

Highlighted
First Poster

How did you get it to show c by default? 

@RTMJ wrote:

Full marks to someone. Bixby now defaults to Centigrade for me, finally. Well done Samsung. 

Explorer

still in correct here?

Are you just asking for temperature and from Bixby? Which country you from?

First Poster

Yes and it shows the right town and that just the temperature is way off 

Apprentice

I am in Australia  

We are now getting both Centigrade defaults and correct temperature with Bixby. It's great. 

Apprentice
It happened automatically. I did nothing.

I agree with your suggestion. I asked the weather temp in Celsius and it shows the temp in Celsius..

First Poster
I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch and it appears this is *still* a problem. Even worse, even if I explicitly ask for the weather in celsius, it still tells me in fahrenheit. Unfortunately for me, I bought my watch in America and after a lengthy chat with Samsung support, there's no option for changing the region of the watch. I'm going to try a local service center, but I'm not holding my breath...
Apprentice

My Samsung watch reports in Centigrade, as does bixby now so it has to be a software adjustment rather than a hardware one. I suspect your problem will be to find someone who knows how to make the adjustment. Good luck. If you keep asking Google it's highly likely someone has a solution.

Top Liked Authors