Support

Open search

Bixby vision shopping sendz me to wrong country

Highlighted
Observer

I'm having the same problem.  I apparently got the Chinese variant of the note 8. But I'm an American that permanently lives in New Zealand. It really bums me out that simple things like this are not fixed on such an expensive phone. Bixby has been an all round fail for me. Most of the replies I get from Bixby are "got it canceled" even when I am just asking it to do simple task. I can't even get bixby to turn off Bluetooth. All it does is say "got it canceled". Makes me worried that it may be canceling something important. I'm just going to stick with Google voice because all the things that bixby is supposed to do over Google doesn't work.... It's only "got it canceled"

Highlighted

I have the same problem. I work in Taiwan and I bought a brand new Note 9 at a store. All the shopping results I get are from Japan. I hope Samsung will address the issue.

Highlighted

Hi there,

We are already in 2019 with bixby 2.0, still no fix?

Im in France and i can't change the shopping carrier, sends me always to taobao....i know it has to be with some agreaments between samsung and the other companies, but it would be great if we could get at least amazon as option.

Highlighted
First Poster
I live in turkey and bought the S9+ from Istanbul... but I have the same problem.. I think samsung have to resolve the problem...
Highlighted

We are all in this mess together. My bixby vision display stuff in chinese and there is no way to change it. 

Highlighted

It is a shame Samsung didnt solve the issue yet

Highlighted

This thread seems to be 2 years old and yet nothing changed to the software!

The issue raised here makes Samsung's A.I. software and Bixby is completely out of touch because all results coming from different countries hardwired in the firmware.

Highlighted

I bought an A8+ from a UK stockist on Ebay. However the phone was originally registered in Russia so all samsung apps and Bixby are russian and my bixby shopping points to a russian version of Amazon called Yandex.

I messaged Samsung on facebook and logged a support ticket. They told me i had to go to the originaly country of origin and take it up with them. Not very helpful. So sadly i cant use any Samsung apps or Bixby. Very annoying ! Sort it out samsung!

Highlighted
Observer

When Samsung fix this problem ??? now is 2019 April .

HK

I have the same problem. I am greek and youtube and spotifys country top 50 are in Hungarian...

Samsung fix it!

Top Liked Authors