Support

Open search

Bixby Voice not working

Apprentice

Quiet room makes no difference, neither does the accent. If I hold the Bixby button it understands exactly what I'm saying 100% of the time. OK Google also works 100% of the time. Trying to set up Hi Bixby always gets the response that Bixby can't hear me. I think they have a long way to go.

First Poster

I have the same issue. However I did go into a Samsung service centre & the salesman tried to set the wake up bixby with his voice & it was recognising his voice (it did still take 5 or 6 goes). When I got home it still would not work with my voice. 

I will go back soon to try to set up my voice on one of there phones. 

Apprentice

It seems to be fairly common. Until they actually get the voice recognition sorted I'm giving up and sticking to Google Assistant. 

Observer

i ve same problem tried everything with bixby still no joy

Explorer
2019 and it still doesn't work , i'm in Scotland must be something to do with the accent hahahaha I don't understand it it detects my voice ok when constantly saying High Bixby so why doesn't it detect my voice when I try to do anything with it ? I'm done with Samsung fed up buying phones for half the ***** on it not working as it should .
Explorer
Don't hold your breath .
Explorer
I wouldn't hold my breath hahahaha
Explorer
Not a chance , nothing solves the issue of Bixby not working .
Explorer
Nor me and it's now 2019
Explorer
Are yous still looking into this coz it's 2019 and it still ain't working ?
Top Liked Authors