Support

Open search

BLUETOOTH

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I've a galaxy j3 smart phoe Why cant I send things to my computer via Bluetooth?i've paired the phone&it 's listed both on computer&phone my computer sends to the phone BUT not other way(phone-computer)I've checked for software update on phone it says I've got latest version?

i've tried this but it's still not sending

Turn off your device, turn it back on again by pressing and holding the Power, Volume Up and Home button at the same time. Once you feel some vibration, you can now let go of the buttons. You will now see some menu pop out on the screen. Scroll down by pressing Volume Down button and go to Wipe Cache Partition select it by using the Power button. Then turn off your device, and turn it back on again, once you see the Samsung Logo, press and hold the Volume Down button until you see the home screen of your phone. You should now see Safe Mode on the bottom left side corner of the screen. Leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours in safe mode, and after that, restart your device. Try now to send files from your Samsung phone to your computer

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
AntS Moderator

@PAUL67: Came across this thread on another forum in my wanderings. Can't recommend any of the download suggestions there, but there's some peeps who've found solutions by adjusting various settings on their computer, so it might be worth a read all of the way through and a try of some of them (if applicable to you). Let us know if one of them works for you.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

Great finaly figuered it out  messin with settings didn't get me no results don't realy want to d/load anything so i try on computer go to bluetooth icon on taskbar>recieve a file&voila it's there don't just send automatic you have to tell computer to recieve manualy.

thought it may be samsung issue but reading this article seems it's a windows thing

4 REPLIES 4
AntS Moderator

Hi @PAUL67

Are you able to send stuff from the phone to other Bluetooth compatible devices?

Apprentice
Yeah will send to my tablet just not the computer
AntS Moderator

@PAUL67: Came across this thread on another forum in my wanderings. Can't recommend any of the download suggestions there, but there's some peeps who've found solutions by adjusting various settings on their computer, so it might be worth a read all of the way through and a try of some of them (if applicable to you). Let us know if one of them works for you.

Apprentice

Great finaly figuered it out  messin with settings didn't get me no results don't realy want to d/load anything so i try on computer go to bluetooth icon on taskbar>recieve a file&voila it's there don't just send automatic you have to tell computer to recieve manualy.

thought it may be samsung issue but reading this article seems it's a windows thing

Top Liked Authors