Support

Open search

All my call keep going straight to voicemail

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi I have a new Samsung galaxy S8 and my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail... is this a phone problem or software problem.... anyone else have this issue?

Regards James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Apprentice
All sorted.... when I rang they told me that my sim hadn't been activated... so now activated πŸ˜ƒ
6 REPLIES 6
Superuser I
Superuser I
Hi James,

Do you have any call diverts setup? This is usually network specific James and nothing to do with the hardware or software of the phone.
Apprentice

No no blocking or diverts set up.... all settings are open.... I'll ring virgin this afternoon after I finish work and query it with them 

Superuser I
Superuser I
That's probably the best idea James, but dial this from your phone and it'll cancel all diverts if there's any setup you don't know about, dial #002# and call, other than that Virgin will have to take a look.
Highlighted
Apprentice
All sorted.... when I rang they told me that my sim hadn't been activated... so now activated πŸ˜ƒ
Superuser I
Superuser I
It's always the obvious things that trip us up James, but that's brilliant you've got it sorted now, cheers for the update buddy. ☺
First Poster

@John4Oh wrote:
That's probably the best idea James, but dial this from your phone and it'll cancel all diverts if there's any setup you don't know about, dial #002# and call, other than that Virgin will have to take a look.

I did this in USA and it disabled my phone completely! Wth???? I was looking for solution to same problem. My phone did a TERRIBLE update this morning and nothing but problems ever since 😒😒😒😭😭

Top Liked Authors