Support

Open search

A5 2017 signal problems

First Poster

After oreo update i cant make calls or receive(i ve got vodafone),i have done factory reset and all this and still nothing.its about a month now.any help?

3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I

I would check your postcode via Vodafone uk-coverage-map and zoom out on the map to check surrounding masts too. 

As a process of elimination can you insert your SIM card in another phone to see if the SIM has developed a fault. 

A Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store will be able to help you further with this situation via a diagnostic on the phone too. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

First Poster

I put my sim card in a xiaomi mi a1 and the card of xiaomi in my phone( vodafone boths).i could call from xiaomi and the other card still no signal and my card from xiaomi could call and receive.i did the same again with p8 lite.put my card in p8 and the other card(wind)in my samsung.it was all fine with wind.i could call and receive call.only with vodafone i have this problem.thx for ur intresting

First Poster

I went in samsung too..they used wind sim card they check my phone and was all fine.

Top Liked Authors