Support

Open search

A3 call answering.

SOLVED
Apprentice

The red and green icons on the call answering screen are the opposite way around I.e.. the green icon is on the right. Therefore to  answer a call you have to press the red icon to answer!!! Any help appreciated.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

Keep us posted here how you get on, @jeffevs

Apprentice

Hi Carl, took a stab at a wallpaper I downloaded (white tiger) and it was that causing the problem.  Thanks for your help, Jeff.

8 REPLIES 8
CarlH Moderator

Hi @jeffevs. Can you try putting your phone in Safe Mode, to see if you still experience this issue? To do this, restart your phone but whilst it's powering up, keep the 'Volume Down button held until you reach the home screen. If done correctly, Safe Mode will be displayed in the bottom left corner. Let me know if you still have to press the red icon to answer calls during this. 

Apprentice

Yes being insafe

Apprentice

Yes safe mode overcomes the  problems 

CarlH Moderator

If your phone works as it should in Safe Mode, this indicates there is a third party app which is causing the issue, @jeffevs. Try deleting a few of your recently installed apps to see if this fixes it. 

Apprentice

Will do, will involve a lot of apps as I have only just got the phone!!!

Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

Keep us posted here how you get on, @jeffevs

Apprentice

Hi Carl, took a stab at a wallpaper I downloaded (white tiger) and it was that causing the problem.  Thanks for your help, Jeff.

AndrewL Moderator
I'm pleased to hear that you were able to resolve your issue, @jeffevs. If you experience any further issues or have any questions or queries then keep us posted and we'll be happy to help.
Top Liked Authors