2 step verification

First Poster

I am trying to setup 2 step verification help

Also looking for warranty info 

7 REPLIES 7
AntS Moderator

Hi @LEEBECK69. :smileyhappy:

Warranty info can be found here.

Can you tell us more about what you're trying to do the 2 step verification for?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster

The 2-step verification is in your Samsung account under security. A picture is included in my gallery of the settings OP asked for.

Paul Wilson

there coms no mesage on my sim card and i need to pass this 2 step verification ,i need my acount again please help me

Pathfinder

Hi @ghiata

Can you provide some further information on the issue you're facing?

Thanks,

Liam

take_01.jpg

First Poster

@LiamH wrote:

Hi @ghiata

Can you provide some further information on the issue you're facing?

Thanks,

Liam

I am facing the same problem. I factory-reset my phone and I wanted to sign in to my Samsung Account, everything was fine until it reached the Two-Step Verification, it says that it sent a message to my phone number with the code, but I recieved nothing. Tried to do the same thing a couple more times but I still don't recieve any messages. And now I can't  sign  in to my account. What can I do?

Apprentice

@Paulwilson907 wrote:

The 2-step verification is in your Samsung account under security. A picture is included in my gallery of the settings OP asked for.

Paul Wilson

I can't even enable 2-step authentication, I type in my phone number but not receiving any verification SMS messages from Samsung. Every other site I use 2-step with works fine with the same phone number.

Explorer
Same here. Tried to enter the phone number several times. No code is sent out by SMS.
Marc - Galaxy Note 10+ - Gear S3
Top Liked Authors