Podpora

Open search

Samsung galaxy a70 radio fm

Highlighted
VYŘEŠENO
Apprentice

Hello,
On my samsung a70, there are frequent audio outages for a few seconds when the station is weak. With a high-quality signal, the radio plays without interruptions. Is it possible to set it up so that there are no outages, or is it a production or software bug, or will bug be corrected in an update?

2 PŘIJATÁ/PŘIJATÝCH ŘEŠENÍ

Přijatá řešení
Superuser I
Superuser I

I found something about this at different forum: XDA

Problem is may bee caused by different of broadcast in Vietnam and Europe - FM is tested in Korea but not in Europe... 

Comunity2

Zobrazit řešení v původním příspěvku

Apprentice
So more people have experienced this mistake. I hope this will be fixed by some update.
Thanks for help.

4 ODPOVĚDI/ODPOVĚDÍ 4
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hello and welcome to Samsung Community 

If I am not wrong it is necessary to connect headphones to work as an antenna for proper operation of the radio. Try another headphones to verify, that problem is in phone/firmware or in headphones.

Comunity2
Apprentice
I tried more types of headphones even in the pack and the problem of the blackout did not disappear.
Superuser I
Superuser I

I found something about this at different forum: XDA

Problem is may bee caused by different of broadcast in Vietnam and Europe - FM is tested in Korea but not in Europe... 

Comunity2

Apprentice
So more people have experienced this mistake. I hope this will be fixed by some update.
Thanks for help.

Autoři s nejvíce přijatými like