Did you mean: 

What's around the corner: CES 2018

(Topic created on: 10-01-2018 08:34 AM)
LiamH
Pathfinder
Options

take_01.jpg

Hi guys! 

Check out our CES 2018 thread for information on announcements, events and exhibitions that demonstrate exciting ways that our ecosystem of seamlessly connected IoT (Internet of Things) devices will change the way people live, work and play. 

LiamH

2 REPLIES 2
Ziggy50
Explorer
Options
Wow! Can't wait for CES 2018. Hopefully Samsung has a great lineup of new products to showcase to us like they always do. Honestly, I'm most excited to see if they decide to release the Samsung gear S4 as I have been waiting eagerly to get it. In fact, I have put off buying a different fitness tracker to see what the gear S4 will be like. While it's not guaranteed to be released at all it seems pretty likely. The question is if it'll be released at CES 2018. I have heard rumours of a strap with extra battery and a camera. I also can't what to see what the S9 will be like. It is all very exciting but all I know is that no matter what, Samsung won't disappoint us.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

wrote:
Wow! Can't wait for CES 2018. Hopefully Samsung has a great lineup of new products to showcase to us like they always do. Honestly, I'm most excited to see if they decide to release the Samsung gear S4 as I have been waiting eagerly to get it. In fact, I have put off buying a different fitness tracker to see what the gear S4 will be like. While it's not guaranteed to be released at all it seems pretty likely. The question is if it'll be released at CES 2018. I have heard rumours of a strap with extra battery and a camera. I also can't what to see what the S9 will be like. It is all very exciting but all I know is that no matter what, Samsung won't disappoint us.

Hi @Ziggy50, thanks for your input- a strap with battery/camera would certainly be interesting.  There are more comments on the main CES 2018 thread.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes