cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @SO2G1 Welcome to the Community :smiling-face:  I do not have much hands on experience with the Tab 6 either, however noticed a user who has the Tablet mentioned functionality  problems with the stylus when changing apps. I think best to link the apprppriate thread here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/S-pen-Galaxy-Tab-S6/m-p/1312403#M2293 

We also have some reviews in the Tablet section with varying findings but one of the latest ones does mention software glitches and not faring the best with some productivity tasks, though  stylish design and fast processor.  Generally camera is well rated.  New Galaxy Tab S6  I have metioned your issue there , so others may have some advice.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

CALUCHO
Student
Options
GREETINGS, WELCOME TO THIS GREAT FORUM WHERE WE ARE LOVERS OF THIS GREAT BRAND, WHAT IS NO doubt the BEST TSNTO IN QUALITY AS A TECHNOLOGY.
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

You are welcome @CALUCHO and happy time with us :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Always bluetooth faulties...since I was speaking about and we continue with thats problems...it is not so god, we need to invesitigate more about Samsung BT Module as we told yesterday (more than 1 year ago).

Could be this problem or other as AntS said I did not use Tab6 long time together, we're couple :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
s02lee
Apprentice
Options
Hi
0 Likes
s02lee
Apprentice
Options

Hi Im New

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @s02lee, you are welcome to this Community Forum, feel free to use it and try to help to others users. Do not forget have a look to the Samsung Lounge too and participate if you want :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
cuscopost
First Poster
Options

Dear friends I am Edy Cuellar de Machu Picchu in Perú, I am a fan of Cienciano and promoter of the company and tourism in my city Cusco, I use my Samsung team in all these things, I hope to come to my country one day, we will be waiting for you with The open arms :jack-o-lantern:Machu PicchuMachu Picchu

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options

I would DM Samsung on Twitter if I was you .

They've always been really good at getting back to me. 

I hope that it works out for you and you get some sort of satisfactory resolution.. Best of luck.

Rainy
Navigator
Options
Thanku
0 Likes