cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

hahahaha, you are an hater or a loving of Ant or other...?

Plaeased time with yours iniciatives, we will be here for your requesting, our GrandMaster :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXI3UbqYwn4   

A classic spanish song :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

:kisses:kisses: ❤️

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
😂😂😂 sorry, Ant I thought you was a girl a few months ago bcs I'm don't know much english names 🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@RpBP wrote:

Ì'm the girlfriend of @AntS 

LOL. Not sure how that happened.  :shocked-face-with-exploding-head: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye::face-with-tears-of-joy:

AntS
Options

@Lykia wrote:
😂😂😂 sorry, Ant I thought you was a girl a few months ago bcs I'm don't know much english names 🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

LOL! It's not the first time someone thought I was a girl... :winking-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Lykia
MegaStar
Options
@AntS 🤣🤣

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Heyyy!!! hahahah Crazy Mad Eisik jejejej only was a fun welcome to our new members too, only a fun joke for tense moment between the two. Do not worry and continue with that energy my GrandMaster as your happy and mad too friend :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
@RpBP why should I worry ? 🤣

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

yes :smiling-face-with-horns:

Greetings and let free this thread as initial propuse please and you are welcome :smiling-face:

0 Likes
SO2G1
First Poster
Options
AntS - sorry to hijack your intro thread but you seem to be the right person to message concerning a concern with a Samsung product. I am about to purchase the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Tablet but have read some disappointing reviews concerning internet drop off issues and problems with the stylus pen dropping out. Is this tablet as good as as bad as they say?

Regards

SO2G1
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @SO2G1!:smiling-face:  I've only had a very short play around with a Tab S6, so I'm not the best person to advise you on how good or bad it may be over more prolonged use.