cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

welcome to the latest newbies, have fun! 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Lykia
MegaStar
Options
@JAMES4578 Thanks 👍👌

(You got really much Superuser's here...We got just 6 😑)

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
Smittyg
First Poster
Options

Hi. I'm a first time poster and a new owner of a tab S4. I'm looking for some assistance w a couple issues I'm currently having with my tablet. 

My first issue is related to the netflix app. How is everyone installing netflix app on their tab S4 ? i've tried and it keeps saying device isnt supported by the app. Samsung support said tab s4 isnt configured for netflix app. I've also seen some tab s4's with smartlock feature,but mine doesnt have it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

Welcome to the Community, @Smittyg :smiling-face:

Please can you head to the Tablets board via the link below to post your query, as this will be the best place to discuss the matter in more detail.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/bd-p/uk-tablets

EDIT: I see that you already did :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Knightrider78
Journeyman
Options

Sup everyone, Ed here.

Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7edge, Note 9 512gb (x2), Gear s3 Frontier, Galaxy Buds and TabA 9.7 user. Apart from the buds, definitely the most reliable and enjoyable gadgets i've used, love Saumsung stuff!

Currently based in Norfolk working in IT but I also produce 80s synthwave under the pseudonym The Naked Flame (www.thenakedflame.net).

Peace.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Hi @Knightrider78. Welcome to the Community :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Kusha
First Poster
Options

Hello. I have a problem with my samsung smart tv.

It deletes my apps.

0 Likes
Ellerf
Apprentice
Options
Hello Eller here...good day to all ..thanks for having me here....
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Welcome aboard @Kusha and @Ellerf! Nice to have you here.

@Kusha If you add your TV query to the TV board here, and click on 'Start a Topic', you'll be sure to get some helpful advice.

SoulAngel
Apprentice
Options

Hiya new to this, hope everyone is doing ok. My hobbies are photography, music, films, spending time with my family. I have 5 grandchildren 3 boys and 2 girls who I love to bits. I have a dog and 2 cats. Dont know what else to put lol, enjoy your day xx