cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 24-11-2017 10:59 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
maggiethecat
Pioneer
Options

Hi there. How do I introduce myself on here? Do I simply reply to someone else's message on this post and say hi? Or create a new post on this page? 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

You're on the right thread right now, @maggiethecat! Welcome on board! Good to have you with us!

maggiethecat
Pioneer
Options

Hi @ChrisM. Thank you. I'm happy to be here 😀 I will introduce myself properly when I have time. 

0 Likes
DawnGertrude
Student
Options
Hi, I'm new xx
DawnGertrude
Student
Options
Hi, I'm new and I'm a bookaholic too and also a tellyholic!!! Lol xx
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Welcome @DawnGertrude! Great to have you on board!

0 Likes
Ameench
First Poster
Options

Good

0 Likes
App1
Student
Options

Hi 

I have the same problem in my note 8 software filed what should i do

0 Likes