cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 05-01-2019 09:59 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
scc6274
Pioneer
Options
aon ghéilleadh!
😂🤣😂
0 Likes
scc6274
Pioneer
Options
Hi billd2439-1
Sorry to here your leaving the family for what's it's worth if you ask the members community for help you may get one of the guys read your story of such an unfortunate experience with the delivery of your Samsung device this doesn't happen frequent and well if you have left us then all Samsung members and I wish you well and good luck but also come back any time you will be warmly welcomed 😎
0 Likes
luxmania
First Poster
Options
Happy new year!
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Happy New Year, @luxmania and welcome aboard!

0 Likes
Debz666
Explorer
Options
I'm from east yorks hi☺
Debz666
Explorer
Options
Dial up....omg I'm so old!remember it well....and watching it reload and ...fail....🤣
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Same here @Debz666! Welcome on board! East Yorkshire, a beautiful place. Are you on the coast or inland?

Debz666
Explorer
Options

I'm on the coast!Bridlington😊🚤🚣‍♀️🌊

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

I know it well! Spent many a happy day there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi all,

I'm a new user - only really joined because I wanted to give some suggestions for improvements (which I've made on an ideas thread already).  Seems there is a thriving commuity here!

Glad to be a part of it! :smiling-face: