Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Superuser I
Superuser I
Welcome to the community everyone ^-^
First Poster

@AntS wrote:

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. 

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Bangtidy1991. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

Highlighted
Explorer
aon ghéilleadh!
😂🤣😂
Explorer
Hi billd2439-1
Sorry to here your leaving the family for what's it's worth if you ask the members community for help you may get one of the guys read your story of such an unfortunate experience with the delivery of your Samsung device this doesn't happen frequent and well if you have left us then all Samsung members and I wish you well and good luck but also come back any time you will be warmly welcomed 😎
Observer
Happy new year!
ChrisM Moderator

Happy New Year, @luxmania and welcome aboard!

Explorer
I'm from east yorks hi☺
Explorer
Dial up....omg I'm so old!remember it well....and watching it reload and ...fail....🤣
ChrisM Moderator

Same here @Debz666! Welcome on board! East Yorkshire, a beautiful place. Are you on the coast or inland?

Explorer

I'm on the coast!Bridlington😊🚤🚣‍♀️⛵🌊

Top Liked Authors