cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 12-12-2018 11:22 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
scc6274
Pioneer
Options
Well done your right to be protective but also you can protect yourself by mixing with the community but just don't post anything you want to be personal as there is a private message section you can use I am New on here today so it's a weary time for me to but I make you totally right to be protective so well done mate 😂🤣😂🤣😜
TracyR
Options

Welcome to the  Community @scc6274, great to have you with us! :smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options

@AntS wrote:

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

Hi there AntS.

Thank you for starting a lovely idea & a great thread. 

I'm not completly sure if I'm posting in the right place, but here goes:

I'm KimG. Hi :-)*

Although I've had Samsung devices for years now, this is the first time I've ever introduced myself like this. 

I'm a Six foot blonde (only joking) ;-)..although I am!

I love tech and I adore driving especially down and around country roads and lanes where you can see for miles and put your foot down. 

I live in London. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Samsung has up it's sleeve for their 10th anniversary of the S line of devices, also looking forward to the foldable device due to appear soon.

Bye for now, I hope that everyone has a good week and an even better weekend. 

TracyR
Options

Hey @Kimgiffiths19

Welcome to the Community, happy to have you here! :smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
Thanks Tracy R 🙂
foad
First Poster
Options

hi im jessi

we have a side by side. it is samsung

we so happy for buy it.

we bought it 5 years ago. it so good.

now i decided buy another home appliance from samsung.

So we bought it very well and I'll be back again to buy one for my sister i introduced a product شیر بدن

The high-end features of this Samsung product

Maybe it's a bit high, but it's worth considering one of the things that it has

TracyR
Options

Hi @foad

Welcome to the Community, very happy to have you! It's great to here you're still enjoying your Samsung appliances.

If you ever need any help with them, drop by the Home Appliance board!

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

scc6274
Pioneer
Options
Hi TracyR
Thanks 😊 sorry for not replying to you sooner it's very interesting on here I have been giving myself a tour and I have found it very useful because it seems very friendly and a lot of knowledgeable guys on here on a variety of topics my name is Steve and I am doing online courses for software development coding for android phone and Microsoft I have been studying coding for 5 years and love it I am a member of Github software developers website and Microsoft virtual academy and Google chrome developers website I am a member of Wireshark developers as a trainee learning to use different coding software
AntS
Options

Hi @scc6274: We could remove that duplicate introduction post for you, Steve... but it would mean losing some of the lighthearted humour from the thread.

Definitely interesting to know that you're studying software coding for Android phone apps and Microsoft, and clearly have a keen interest in that area. What got you into stuff like that?

AntS
Options

@Kimgiffiths19: LOL! Well, I reckon that you are posting in t'right place, Kim. :winking-face: 😛

I like country lanes too. Much more interesting than motorways - which often make me very drowsy when I'm a passenger - and more beautiful vistas than city or town streets IMO.