cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 16-11-2018 12:31 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Lonewolf777
Student
Options
Sorry, error when i try to buy samsung theme. Samsung billing just updated. Its 1.93. New. Werewolf. Can't buy it. Help.
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

HI @Lonewolf777, and welcome to the community! As you're based in the US and the error is related to a purchase, it may be best to get in touch with Samsung in your region. This link will provide you with the contact details. Hope you get it sorted!

CesMoney
Apprentice
Options

The name is Cesa people call me CES for short. Born and raised in the bronx NYC moved to London been here 9 years. I am a private chef, private dance FITNESS Instructor and a photo/videographer. I use these three avenues to find balance in life. Been and will be a Samsung supporter. Currently rocking the S9 note. Anyone have a link for that One UI???

Melo212
First Poster
Options
Hi Ants
I love Samsung, I have move one of the earliest hand set, to an S4 to a Samgung LTE. I adore inventions and new innovations. I love easy listening music from an eclectic range because I find they help focus my mind on the task that I am doing. I Love creativity,because you can dream imagine,create and be as unique as you want and make your own stamp on the world. Reading, I have to say was my first love, from comics to, science fiction, to historical, through to personal development. Having had to read some of the heavy academic tomes quite quickly for studying, has put a damper on my use to be enjoyment of leisurely reading (lol).
I have changed my theme from the original but find that I ways come back to the original for a sharper looking screen.
Mummy2_5
Apprentice
Options
Hey I'm Sam. Live in uk got 5 munchkins. Love readg
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi to all our new posters and welcome to the Samsung Community!

RSebire
Pioneer
Options

Richard

United Kingdom. Cornwall.

Geneteic Engineer

Blue Square Tomaotes for Anti Cancecerous Lycopene.

Blue Corn for Blue Wiskey

Blue Potatoes for Blue Vodka

Amongst other things. 

Hi

Phenotype 20Phenotype 20

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @RSebire.

Welcome on board!

KevinDuffy
First Poster
Options

FB_IMG_1542648840713.jpg

Hi all, Samsung using trainee polar explorer from Ireland here in need of help to get to an Arctic challenge. Need your votes at the link, please and thanks!

https://polar.fjallraven.com/contestant/?id=5651

Becky88
First Poster
Options

WipeOut16_19_2018_011641.717000.jpg

Hi guys im Becky 

Normally a iphone user but the s9 was too sick not to get,

I always look for a phone with a great camera im into almost everything and anything feel free if you need to chat or ask anything 😃