cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 30-10-2018 07:56 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
billd2439-1
Explorer
Options
Hi folks. I do use the English Language. Always used Samsung but after my last attempt to get a note 9 delivered it will now be bye bye Samsung. #diplorablecustomerservice # justgiveusyoumoney.
ak1966
First Poster
Options
Hello the community
0 Likes
Nicinos1
Apprentice
Options
Hi Kay and welcome
0 Likes
minow2
Student
Options

I change my themes quite regularly as I get bored with the same theme and like the fact that you can also change the icons and always on display.  Love the customisation that android gives you

0 Likes
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
If you like books, I can recommend an author! 😉
0 Likes
Gizmolad
First Poster
Options

Hey guys. My name is Larry, I am new here and I blog at GizmoReel.com as well as Apkreel.com.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Welcome to the Community, Larry!

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Gizmolad
First Poster
Options

Thanks 

0 Likes
GlassedSilver
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone!

Not new to Android, but to Samsung and boy do I love my shiny new Note 9!

I'm a dual-booter on my Mac and also still carry an iPhone in my other pocket. Some things cannot be replaced, at least not for now.

Regardless, here I am. :smiling-face:

Art History college student from Germany, technophile, gamer and arguably a weeb as well. 😛

Lonewolf777
Student
Options
Hi I'm new. I need help with an error message. I have a galaxy S7edge... I love supernatural, Ghost Adventures. I'm a country gal. Only child. I have 2 grown kids. My girl is 18 and in college. She's a scholarman. Honor society. I'm proud. My son, 21. Yep love my son. He's into games. I had an appolossa horse, Thunder, for 25 yrs. My dad was track champion in 6-cylender. Dirt track. I hot-lapped for him . I raced in powder puff. I was #12 out of 12. Came in 3rd. In the newspaper. Dad told me not to hurt his car he still had the feature to run. Lol no pressure. It was orange and silver, Camero body. 80 on the side. Yr I graduated. It was half manual. Had a lever I used . Mike had to put a 4inch block on accelerator pedal and shoved a bunch off foam behind my back. I'm 5 foot 6. Dad was 6 foot 2. Lol I'm good with all guns, but archery was a surprise. I have a recurve bow. Nickname is Cochese. Lol I'm one of the best. Thank goodness. 1st girl in family, dad's, mom's is in Tennessee. Dad, played music. With Billy Parsons. He was known back in the day. Moms 1st cuz. That's how my parents met. Dad, supervisor by day, musician, singer on weekends. Well I'm an only child, a girl, my dad's the oldest outta 3 brothers. God blessed me. I was all scoioto valley conference, the best player in basketball and volleyball. Got to play 2nd string men's Olympic volleyball team. I can sing. All animals, dogs and horses mainly. Love me. I couldn't go to a bar on a weeknight, just to chill, I always ended up being Dr. Diehl. Lol girl got rthymn. Thank God. Lol I was pretty.oh I'm 56 now. I'm also distantly related to Elvis Presley, yes that Elvis. Moms side. I love Dean Koonz, Steven king, Heather Graham. Playing video games. Ok time to publish. Lol I have empty nest syndrome. Be kind, take pity . I love humor. Ok I'm done. Got it off my chest.