Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Navigator
K, am lost already, lol. I am just going to check my notifications. That way; if someone has answered, i should see it. Shouldnt i?
Theresa edwards
Superuser I
Superuser I

Thats correct @Theresa40  

Hi I'm Daz. Just found this. Sounds great
AntS Moderator

Hi @Dazsheldon! I got your PM, Daz, and was going to direct you to this thread. Glad you found it!

@Theresa40: Well, we all start somewhere; and it can be surprising when we look back at the journey. I still remember my first week at Samsung over four-and-a-half years ago, and how nervous/terrified I was - I never considered myself a techie lol.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

First Poster
Hi there! New tonight to Samsung members 😊
Apprentice

The phone is what I expected after  s6,s7,s8+ and now the s9+ which I'm very happy with.

Apprentice
What phone u get
First Poster

hie everyone i am happy to be here on this platform hope you're enjoying with samsung electronics.Luv u all

ChrisM Moderator

Welcome aboard, @Botswana1!

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello! I'm Hiraeth, and I found EGS through Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ((/n\) I've shed too many tears over that series).
I'm 16 years old, and *****
rrently teaching myself Japanese. I might even apply to be a translator but in like, 4 years because I have no idea how long it'll take me to get to a decent reading level... Discord 
I was born in China, Adobe Reader but I moved to Canada when I was 7 so my English is definitely waaay better than my Mandarin.
Why did I make an EGS account? iTunes To be honest, I'm pretty sure I have an impulsive account-making disorder... (I also wanted to participate in some forums but me making an account was probably 70% impulsive and 30% other). Anyways, I hope I can make some friends 

Top Liked Authors