cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 26-09-2018 01:44 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Dazsheldon
First Poster
Options
Hi I'm Daz. Just found this. Sounds great
AntS
Options

Hi @Dazsheldon! I got your PM, Daz, and was going to direct you to this thread. Glad you found it! :smiling-face:

@Teasie123: Well, we all start somewhere; and it can be surprising when we look back at the journey. I still remember my first week at Samsung over four-and-a-half years ago, and how nervous/terrified I was - I never considered myself a techie lol.

Mrsclm
First Poster
Options
Hi there! New tonight to Samsung members 😊
pioneerddj01
Apprentice
Options

The phone is what I expected after  s6,s7,s8+ and now the s9+ which I'm very happy with.

pioneerddj01
Apprentice
Options
What phone u get
0 Likes
Botswana1
First Poster
Options

hie everyone i am happy to be here on this platform hope you're enjoying with samsung electronics.Luv u all

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Welcome aboard, @Botswana1!

KIKIish
Student
Options

Hello! I'm Hiraeth, and I found EGS through Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ((/n\) I've shed too many tears over that series).
I'm 16 years old, and *****
rrently teaching myself Japanese. I might even apply to be a translator :winking-face: but in like, 4 years because I have no idea how long it'll take me to get to a decent reading level... 
I was born in China, but I moved to Canada when I was 7 so my English is definitely waaay better than my Mandarin.
Why did I make an EGS account? To be honest, I'm pretty sure I have an impulsive account-making disorder... (I also wanted to participate in some forums but me making an account was probably 70% impulsive and 30% other). Anyways, I hope I can make some friends 

AndrewL
Options
Welcome to the community, Hiraeth! :smiling-face:
filozof71
Journeyman
Options

Hello, i am 47 yo retired IT engineer. I have Master of science in physics, but I worked in big IT projects for banks and government institutions. I am retired due to kidney disise wham made me invalid. However I try to play somehow with electronic. I played with raspberry pi to make alarm sending sms. I own Galaxy Tab S4. This is my first Samsung device. My phone are from China: Nubia, Le Eco Le2 Max and ZTE Axon 7. I want take all the juices from my Tab S4.