cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 02-09-2018 08:12 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Hey!!! Im from armagh in ireland!!!😀
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Welcome on the Samsung Community Theresa, I hope that you will enjoy your time on the Community! :smiling-face:
AntS
Options

Hello and welcome all! :smiling-face::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

@Teasie123: You should be able to @mention/tag in people  to your posts now:

Reply > type @ and it'll bring up a list of the last people who posted in that thread, and click on person you want to @mention (or, if you know their username, just type it out straight after that @ until their name appears, and click on it).

At Mentions.JPG

Should make it a bit easier for you to chat to peeps on here. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Yvonne78
First Poster
Options
Me too 👌
AntS
Options

@Yvonne78 wrote:
Me too 👌

Ooo. More Yorkshire folk! :smiling-face-with-sunglasses::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

'Ow do, @Yvonne78:smiling-face:

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Thank u. Im so thankful that u took the time to answer.😁
Theresa edwards
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks so much. Im pretty nervous cause i dont know much about tech. But i do know that since i got this samsaung i have been a lot more confident about using a phone, lol.x
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your phone @Teasie123! :smiling-face: 

Good designed tech actually makes your life a lot easier and allows you to do things that you otherwise can't do. :smiling-face: 

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
K, am lost already, lol. I am just going to check my notifications. That way; if someone has answered, i should see it. Shouldnt i?
Theresa edwards
0 Likes