Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Apprentice

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. 

My name is George. I am a part-time editor on Travel Mono news site. I am a big fan of Samsung tech, and I am always on the outlook for new tech to incorporate into my travels and articles.

I can't say I am very tech savvy, but that doesnt stop me being inspired and enjoying new technologies. 

I am using an iphone at the moment (is that a swear word here?), but it barely functions, and I am looking to replace it with a Samsung upgrade this year. 

I am also researching a new laptop and tablet to purchase for myself. A laptop that works well in humid and warm climates is a priority.

Samsung TVs - I swear by them. I have had a few over the years, and I am really impressed with all I have purchased. My wife convinced me to buy an LG a few years ago. Never again! terrible purchase. So looking for another high end Samsung TV to replace that watse of money. 

Going to use this community for my tech research, and maybe learn something from you guys

ChrisM Moderator

Welcome on board, George! It's great to have you as part of the Samsung family. We're sure you'll find our Community site a welcome and interesting place to help improve your tech know how! Just drop us a line if there's anything you need a hand with and we'll be sure to do our best to help out.

Observer
Awrite ya bunch of *****. How's it gone?
AntS Moderator

Hi @TinaR! :robothappy: Is that "NZ" for New Zealand perchance? (Did I mention how much of a LOTR & Hobbit fan I am?)

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

AntS Moderator

@Bigyin: Why, hell-lo there!

Billy.JPG

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

@ChrisM wrote:

Welcome on board, George! It's great to have you as part of the Samsung family. We're sure you'll find our Community site a welcome and interesting place to help improve your tech know how! Just drop us a line if there's anything you need a hand with and we'll be sure to do our best to help out.

Thanks for the warm welcome Chris. I looking forward to interacting with the community.

Superuser I
Superuser I

Welcome to all who've recently inroduced themselves with your varying backgrounds/interests/personalities       Look forward to some making their mark here :smileywink:

Apprentice

Hi @AntS

No, you haven't mentioned that yet.

Yes, NZ stands for New Zealand... South Island to be precise... Where most part of my fave of The LOTR sequel, The Return of the King, were located 😀

Explorer

Howdy.

Arrow22 from the Dave Project.

Always fun to bend Tech

ATT S7
SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
Highlighted
Apprentice

Wow, Samsung Galaxy S8 is the best smartphone. I also have one

Top Liked Authors