cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 11-03-2018 05:40 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Karen11
Student
Options

Hello I am new to this any hints 

Karen11
Student
Options

What's happening 

0 Likes
Ziggy50
Explorer
Options

Hi, my name is Justin. I am a long time Samsung fan and I always find quality with their products. I run my own website which I write reviews and it is called, Honestreviews123.com. This is a great and helpful community and I’m glad to be apart of it:smileyvery-happy:

AntS
Options

Hello and welcome to the new folks in this thread! :robothappy:

@Karen11: Are you new to Samsung or the whole internet messageboard/community experience?

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome to everyone who has joined the community lately, I'm just an ordinary member  :smileyhappy:   

@Karen11  basically the Samsung community is a place where customers share their experiences and help each other.  You may have queries about products/services or suggestions for others.  Feel free to read posts and contibute, topics are divided into sub sections relating to Tv/Audio, Smartphones/Tablets, , Cameras/IT , Home Appliances and Community Rules/News.  If you have any questions Mods such as  @AntS  (don't think he'll mind me saying so)  and other members will assist.   There is a help section https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/help/faqpage

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

TheWall69
Navigator
Options

Hi im The Wall Re Pink Floyd.

Im a loyal royal fan (not royal family) the football royals of berkshire. I have Samsumg S8 Note a non working S4 and S2. 32"" Samsumg tv samsung sd cards ssd etc etc. Samsung stuff is just reliable. 

Although im still gutted about the S4. Its stuck on boot up. Im sure its a software issue or like rom. I used it for gaming b4 i got my S8. So i use S8 and Note 4. If it was possible to speed up the Note 4 it would be better than S8. Note 4 really was a damm good fone. Anyway gtg. I did ask community about Google Newsstand running fast and smooth to slow and juddery. What causes this? A device maintenance solves this but only for a period of time? And its the difference of 99% and a full 100% help

sean7
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone. I had a samsung phone now since the s3 days. Really impressed with the s9
Ziggy50
Explorer
Options

Hey Miche30584,

That's a pity to lose all of your WhatsApp stuff. Are you sure you can't restore your messages as I have changed phones before and it has transferred my messages for me. 

Don't want to get your hopes up, but I see no reason why the messages would be backed up... My are always backing up. 

All the best, Justin

TheWall69
Navigator
Options

Are you using same sim card?

Im sure ive seen iPhone data to samsung apps.

Good luck

0 Likes
Miche30584
Journeyman
Options

Hi, 

I tried yesterday and it didn't work. I can only get backed up stuff from gmail/android? As my phone was iphone/ios/iCloud I wasn't able to access it through Google. I went back to iPhone/whatsapp and had lost my recent stuff, which I'm really upset about 😓

I don't know what else I can do? 

Miche