cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 01:19 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
deve52
Explorer
Options

Ship ahoy! Welcome aboard HMS Samsung 🌝

Abdulrahman01
Student
Options
Hey am Abdulrahman AKA Levelz D.I. Thanks
0 Likes
deve52
Explorer
Options

Ciao Antonio.

msjbkidd
First Poster
Options

I am introducing myself as a satisfied Samsung user until my first smartwatch. I bought the 40mm Active 2 and it started attacking my skin in about 10 days.  I switched arms and the same burn sshowed up on both arms. I wa sleeping in it, wearing it all day etc.  Just taking it off for showering and charging.

I switched from the Fitbit Versa because it did not have the features I wanted. I am documenting this before I go off on Sprint  to get out of my lease. 

0 Likes
seanbwfc87
Journeyman
Options

Hi

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi to all our new users and welcome on board!

0 Likes
mark5019
First Poster
Options
I'm a newb to smart tv
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi
My name is @Anonymous User
Stacey Jane.

0 Likes
S-m
Explorer
Options

"Hello"

Ahmed Samsuddin
0 Likes
Gazo53
Apprentice
Options

Hi 

I'd like to buy an Add to Wash Washing Machine, with the largest load capacity possible.  However the space in my kitchen is only 59.5 cm max.

I know the brochure from Samsung says 60 cm, however a friend says the actual size is often less.  Pls can anyone with a washing machine measure the width of their machine and let me know what it is, plus the full model number?

Many thanks

Gaz

@AntS wrote:

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Anonymous User. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

0 Likes