cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 03-12-2019 09:55 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Rainy
Navigator
Options
You could ask the place where you got your phone from
0 Likes
Jordan12
First Poster
Options
I believe I brought the phone from gumtree. I will just have to hope they send me back my phone and not somebody else's.
0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Good luck
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Jordan12 

Your Network Provider should be able to give you any IMEI numbers you've used against your mobile number.

Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
gwendoline_king
Apprentice
Options
Just to say Hello!
0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Hi well come
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Haven't posted in here in a while. I'd just like to say a big WELCOME to all the new users!

Welcome to the Community!

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome @JOSEILLO, @Rainy @gwendoline_king  @Jordan12   and all new members. Have fun here :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Rainy
Navigator
Options
😄 brilliant
0 Likes
Basso2202
Student
Options

Hello

0 Likes