cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 07:11 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
Topbestacindia
First Poster
Options

Hi,

My hobbies include writing, watching motivational, biopic movies and series. I too love Game of Thrones and I mostly waste my time (:P) in affiliate and digital marketing. Currently, writing on best air conditioners and detailed information on best AC brands 

What do you think about Samsung air conditioners? Should I include them in my post?

0 Likes
Whatshappening
First Poster
Options

Hi👋

Jumping onboard as no one can tell me what's happening or how to fix this issue with my Samsung 10.

I've tried deleting apps and running device maintenance/security checks to no avail.

Still getting these pop ups saying, drink water or your battery is hot.

Pls help!Screenshot_20191106-063132_QR Code Scan.jpg

Screenshot_20191105-215312_QR Code Scan.jpg

0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Hi try clearing data and cache or delete app an then reapply in play store
Isnaeni
First Poster
Options

Greetings Rasyid. Saju also came from Indonesia, but now he works in China as an Xiaomi technician

images (2).jpg

0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Hi welcome to Samsung members
AntS
Options

Hi @Isnaeni! :smiling-face: Are you all the way across the world in Indonesia too? And who's the girl in the photo?

0 Likes
JOSEILLO
First Poster
Options

GREETINGS, THANK YOU FOR WELCOME AND IN THE SAME WAY I AM READY FOR ANY DOUBT OR HELP YOU NEED.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Welcome to the Community, @JOSEILLO!

0 Likes
Rainy
Navigator
Options
Hi welcome
0 Likes
Jordan12
First Poster
Options

Hi I was wondering If there was anyway of finding out a previous phones imei number?

I upgraded my s8 to a s10 and recycled but the company sent back an image of another damaged phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

0 Likes