Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Explorer
Why has my message been censored ? Is it because it criticises Samsung ? I notice the good part about Samsung wasn't censored , days it all and back up my claims completely . Corrupt to the core !!!

Best regards
James
Explorer
I can't find ' Start a Topic ' anywhere , I click on the ' here ' link and no matter what I select I do not see ' Start a new Topic ' .
Apprentice

Thanks Chris.

I look forward to chatting with everyone x

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Jakeyboy wrote:
I can't find ' Start a Topic ' anywhere , I click on the ' here ' link and no matter what I select I do not see ' Start a new Topic ' .

Hi @Jakeyboy , To start a topic simply go to the relevant section , for Instance if it was a S10 issue the display is shown here. Screenshot_20190831-203952_Samsung Internet.jpg

All @AntS was saying I think is was not the most appropriate place for your query.  Appreciate you seem to have had a bad experience but that does not necessarily mean it is universal and this thread is meant for friendly chat.  However you need help , to send a PM to Moderators or anyone else  simply click on the user name and you will see  send message on their profile. 

As far as the censor goes it is generally intended for swear words but sometimes other ones inadvertently fall foul of it.  Would not be to do with criticism per se.

Observer

Hi just jioned on the community thread I'm Samantha but prefer Sam I have a Samsung galaxy j6plus I like my phone prefer it if it was smaller in size. I live in Leeds always up for a chat. I need to choose a new wallpaper I'm liking holiday blues.

DannyT Moderator
Welcome to the Community, Sam!

Now that summer is over, we all have those holiday blues! Might need to change my wallpaper too!

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster

Just joined. Glad to be part of Samsung's community.

Apprentice

Hello friend, introduce my name is Rasyid from Samsung Indonesia. Greetings all.12509893_10205751967295246_5036247096457721948_n.jpg

ChrisM Moderator

Hi @PhilRonny and Rasyid and welcome aboard!

Highlighted
Mastermind

Ì'm the girlfriend of @AntS 

hqdefault.jpg

I'm loving it since I meet him...ummm...my AntMan hahahaha

We share sugar, meal and greatest hits 

Top Liked Authors