cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 04-09-2019 05:11 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
PaulaT1
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Chris.

I look forward to chatting with everyone x

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jakeyboy wrote:
I can't find ' Start a Topic ' anywhere , I click on the ' here ' link and no matter what I select I do not see ' Start a new Topic ' .

Hi @Jakeyboy , To start a topic simply go to the relevant section , for Instance if it was a S10 issue the display is shown here. Screenshot_20190831-203952_Samsung Internet.jpg

All @AntS was saying I think is was not the most appropriate place for your query.  Appreciate you seem to have had a bad experience but that does not necessarily mean it is universal and this thread is meant for friendly chat.  However you need help , to send a PM to Moderators or anyone else  simply click on the user name and you will see  send message on their profile. 

As far as the censor goes it is generally intended for swear words but sometimes other ones inadvertently fall foul of it.  Would not be to do with criticism per se.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Sam1001
First Poster
Options

Hi just jioned on the community thread I'm Samantha but prefer Sam I have a Samsung galaxy j6plus I like my phone prefer it if it was smaller in size. I live in Leeds always up for a chat. I need to choose a new wallpaper I'm liking holiday blues.

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Welcome to the Community, Sam!

Now that summer is over, we all have those holiday blues! Might need to change my wallpaper too!

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
PhilRonny
First Poster
Options

Just joined. Glad to be part of Samsung's community.

0 Likes
skyendria69
Apprentice
Options

Hello friend, introduce my name is Rasyid from Samsung Indonesia. Greetings all.12509893_10205751967295246_5036247096457721948_n.jpg

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @PhilRonny and Rasyid and welcome aboard!

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ì'm the girlfriend of @AntS 

hqdefault.jpg

I'm loving it since I meet him...ummm...my AntMan hahahaha

We share sugar, meal and greatest hits :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hey @skyendria69 good job, very interesting the web site for check same technical information , you are welcome to the Foro and feel free to comunicate them.

Pleased to meet you and continue as well:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
@RpBP you shouldn't use that aspect though in other Threads, so you don't get haters...
But I am not sure If could believe that 😂

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes