Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Explorer

Hi, 

I am so very glad I accedentally selected the Samsung community UK home using the Google search engine. I can't imagine how much time, effort and thought went into creating this extraordinary Samsung community forum website. This is absolutely amazing. I am from the US and our website seems have followed a different path. I'm like a kid with a new toy and so many things to see. Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for this.

Have fun, 

I am Christopher 

Highlighted
ChrisM Moderator

Hi Christopher!

Glad you 'stumbled' upon us and great to have you on board! We're looking forward to hearing from you 

Explorer

Hi ChrisM, 

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'm reading everything everywhere and still finding new things. It's going to be another day or two before I settle down. This community rocks. 

CLF1 

ChrisM Moderator

Great to hear Christopher! Enjoy!

Explorer

🙋🏼‍♀️ there peeps!

My name is José, a female from The Netherlands!

'Etiam Tacere Est Respondre..'
Explorer

Hi José,

It's so nice to have you with us. And from the Netherlands, wow! I hope you enjoy your time here and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you soon.

Best regards, 

Christopher 

Superuser I
Superuser I
Welkom to the Community José! Glad to see more dutch people around at the UK community!
Superuser I
Superuser I

Welcome to the community Chris and José!, always good to have some members from further afield  on here

Explorer

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!..Do I sound like dumb blonde if I tell you I wasn't aware that there is a community in my own country/language (..well??) 

..luckily for communities like this it isn't important in which country the majority of the members is 'based'...

'Etiam Tacere Est Respondre..'
Explorer

Hi @Josje1982,

I'm not sure how to reply to this so I'm just going to say have fun and a really great day. 

CLF1 

Top Liked Authors