cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 17-07-2019 03:18 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
AndrewL
Options
Welcome to the Community, @SoulAngel :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Sergej1
Student
Options

Hi all. 

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
Hi @Sergej1 👋

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
Sergej1
Student
Options
Yorkshire Yorkshire
Im from Leeds as well )))))
SoulAngel
Apprentice
Options

Thank you 

0 Likes
SoulAngel
Apprentice
Options

Hiya hope you doing ok

Chicken_SoC
First Poster
Options

Hi all I'm new to the community but Ive been using Samsung products since the galaxy S2. 

0 Likes
SoulAngel
Apprentice
Options

Hiya welcome to the community hope you are doing alright

DannyT
Options
Welcome, welcome, welcome to all the new users!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
L133yb
First Poster
Options

Hello all,

I m new to this, have basic knowledge of how to use my phone and tablet. I have a Galaxy note 9 and a tablet galaxy A(?). Probably totally wasted on me, I can work my way around my phone in the ways of playing simple games (I have no hand eye co-ordination) anything that needs fast moves I m hopeless lol

I m not as bad as my dad but not as clever as my daughters, in all fairness computers had not long come on the open market and computer studies was a new subject at school and was encouraged to those who had access to a computer at home and I didnt have that and technology scared me!!! my excuse and I m sticking to it ! 

I love a good book that gets you gripped that you just cant put down. I m interested in the unknown and spiritually. 

I m interested in talking to anyone who could or wants to expand my knowledge of how to get the most out of my phone. Also anyone who wants to chat about everyday happens, spirits and alike.