cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 01:58 PM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
AntS
Options

Hi @Arieta  and @David126  (and all the others who've posted since I last visited this thread)! :smiling-face: 

@Fudgy31: Have to say that I've enjoyed reading the bants you had with @bazzz , @Colin19, and  @KillYourIdols  over #Budgate. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
Sounds like fun! 😃
0 Likes
Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
I can't believe that I've only just seen that you're from Leeds our Ant!
(Quality people from Yorkshire ;).
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
@AntS its been fun but has been a bit worrying at times not knowing if we were actually still going to get our earbuds or not.

I dont know what posessed Samsung to make them white, they are gonna get dirty real quick.

The next questions are going to be @Colin19 how do you clean yours? BUDS Im talking about
Arieta
Student
Options
Still waiting for my ear buds too
0 Likes
Sudipto
Student
Options
Hi...just joined the Samsung community with a purchase of tab s5e...a bit frustrated that I cant see the benefits tab on members app...any help is appreciated
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

@Sudipto I sent mine back to Vodafone because I couldnt get on with it.  Mine came with a keyboard and the SPen.  For TABLET you just cant beat the Ipad Pro 12.9 Inch

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options

Hi there & welcome :-).

You say that you're having problems with the stock Samsung keyboard. 

Have you tried "Swiftkey" which is available in the Play store?

It's a great keyboard for swiping...probably the best. (Plus you can change up the look of it with different themes too).

😊✌🏼

Kimgiffiths19
Pioneer
Options
Try "Swiftkey" from the play store.
It's a brilliant keyboard if you're into swiping (probably the best), plus you can keep it fresh by adding different themes too).
Enjoy 🙂
JJ-W
Navigator
Options

Hello y'all,

My name is JJ! I've been working for Samsung for about a year now as part of the Social Media/Digital Team. I love to read, cook and sleep (mostly sleep).

My interests are photography, art and technology. 

Fav photographer: Ren Hang

Fav artist: Frida Kahlo

Fav actor: Jake Gyllenhaal (unhealthy obsession)

If you have time, please check them out!

~JJ