Support

Open search

News: New Community Board Structure 2019

AntS Moderator

Hi all. 

You may have noticed that we've tweaked the board structure (and been moving stuff around etc.). This was in response to you guys letting us know that you'd like more dedicated areas - and we felt that now was the right stage to expand the structure a bit.

To give an overview guide/map, right now on the UK Community we have:

Lounge Area

• Videos (e.g. Samsung product intros; various" How-to's".)
  • Samsung Lounge (For general chat.)
  • London Superuser Experience (Our most recent Community meet-up at Unpacked 2019.)
  • News, Rules & FAQ's (e.g. Community Terms of Service; Community Guidelines & a who's who; Community feedback.)

Smartphones

• Galaxy S10E | S10 | S10+
  • Galaxy Note9
  • Galaxy S9 | S9+
  • Galaxy A Series (2018 onwards)
  • Other Smartphones (General Samsung smartphones board; and where you'll find stuff like J-series; pre-2018 smartphones like the S8, Note 8, and any pre-2018 A-series phones.)

Mobile Apps & Services (E.g. Samsung Pay; Samsung Health; Galaxy Store; Samsung Members; to mention but a few.)

Tablets (All Samsung tablets.)

Wearables (E.g. smartwatches; Galaxy Buds; Gear VR.)

TV (For Samsung TV's.)

Audio & Video (E.g. soundbars; wireless speakers, Blu-ray players; Home Theatre/Cinema.)

Home Appliances (E.g. washing machines/dryers; fridges; ovens; vacuum cleaners.)

Smart Home (SmartThings gadgets, and the connected home.)

Cameras, IT & Everything Else (E.g. cameras; laptops; monitors; external SSD.)

Accessories (Mobile and TV/AV accessories, e.g. mobile cases & covers; chargers; SD cards; DeX; S Pen; smartwatch straps; TV stands; wall brackets.)

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

You can navigate to the various areas either by the 3 bar menu/Community on the top left; or by clicking on the relevant icons on the UK Community homepage.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

3 REPLIES 3
AntS Moderator

Just a post to let peeps know I'm editing some of the opening posts of the moved threads to make their labels a bit more useful on the new boards. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@AntS, looking good Noticed it was  a bit different and should improve the user experience.

Superuser I
Superuser I
The Itzy Bitsy Splitty has been completed ^-^ I like it, makes it easier to find what you need
Top Liked Authors