Support

Open search

IFA 2018: New Samsung Stuff

AntS Moderator

Hi all! 

Samsung showed some of their new stuff at IFA 2018. 

Things were a bit last-minute for us UK’ers which meant we couldn’t make it there (grrrr), but the Dutch Community crew once again represented – as indeed did a few of the other Samsung European Communities. (Thanks for the thread link @SjorsK!)

(Plus, @JAMES4578 found a video tour if you’re wanting something akin to a virtual tour of Samsung at IFA 2018.)

We’re looking at posting individual topics for the products showcased – so let us know if there’s anything that you would like to know more and talk about.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

4 REPLIES 4
Superuser II
Superuser II

I am so sad to have not met you in Berlin last week :(

See you soon!

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User II
Vuoi dare uno sguardo al futuro? SamsungXIFA2019
Abbiamo bisogno di te per Bixby Voice e One UI: ti aspettiamo!
Superuser I
Superuser I

@AntS wrote:

Hi all! 

Samsung showed some of their new stuff at IFA 2018. 

Things were a bit last-minute for us UK’ers which meant we couldn’t make it there (grrrr), but the Dutch Community crew once again represented – as indeed did a few of the other Samsung European Communities. (Thanks for the thread link @SjorsK!)

(Plus, @JAMES4578 found a video tour if you’re wanting something akin to a virtual tour of Samsung at IFA 2018.)

We’re looking at posting individual topics for the products showcased – so let us know if there’s anything that you would like to know more and talk about. A few interesting items in the blog 

Pity it fell through at the Uk end  ,but at least the Dutch and other communities were out in force    An interesting and entertaining blog 

Superuser I
Superuser I
The IFA was a great experience (As you can read it our posts). It would have been great to meet you all

If I'm honest the IFA convinced me to purchase the Galaxy Watch Soonish

Regardless, samsung is a great company and I developed a deep respect for the talent that Samsung has (If I can describe the culture its Relaxed, entrepreneurial, informal yet serious when required).
Navigator
So, what new adjustments are being made to make the samsung better?
Theresa edwards
Top Liked Authors