Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 10:57 PM)
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

Hi there,

Here at Samsung we are always very keen to get your feedback on anything you feel will help to improve our products and services. The Community is no exception.

In fact, given that the Community was designed to be driven by its users, it would be a little remiss if we didn’t look to feed your ideas directly into the Communities future development. 

I look forward to reading your comments and to working with you on shaping our Samsung Community.

Lee

84 REPLIES 84
Leon24xxx
Pathfinder
Options

Well.... let's have me as an example,   I don't care about how many likes or dislikes I have.  For me it's not Facebook or similar thing.   I do beta testing and if I have time help other users,  but not for my own benefit,  I do it for others.   That's how I always wanted to be part of community,  to do something for others. 

Leon24xxx
AntS
Options

@bazzz , Well, time, as Einstein might have said, is relative. 😉

First screenshot has 'Last month (30 days)' selected - which means any likes before 30 days from the date when you select it won't show up in that count.

Select 'All time'. 🙂👍

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@AntS wrote:

@bazzz , Well, time, as Einstein might have said, is relative. 😉

First screenshot has 'Last month (30 days)' selected - which means any likes before 30 days from the date when you select it won't show up in that count.

Select 'All time'. 🙂👍

Thanks @AntS . My fault anyway for posting the two images(just to point out out the 17 &25), when it should've been the Liked posts Leaderboard widget. I should have pointed out it was on the s20 community page. I was referring to the current liked posts leaderboard widget, on that page. I assumed(U can insert the apt "assume saying here;)) it was likes for just that Samsung s20 community page. Cheers:ok-hand:

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Leon24xxx wrote:

Well.... let's have me as an example,   I don't care about how many likes or dislikes I have.  For me it's not Facebook or similar thing.   I do beta testing and if I have time help other users,  but not for my own benefit,  I do it for others.   That's how I always wanted to be part of community,  to do something for others. 

Well........I may have worded my post badly, for the slightly smugish response from you. But it's not exactly about the likes for me, although I'd be lying if I said I never feel anything from a negative response to a help post. I don't do Facebook. But I use

Reddit, Twitter, forums, etc.... To help people. So I'm ammune to voting systems for pointless points and so on. I help people because I like to help and for myself(I get enjoyment out of it). Don't let that experienced "Superuser" status

go to your head;). Thanks

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@bazzz , No worries. That one can be sorted out by:

On the top right, click your avatar > My Settings > Preferences > Likes.

The defaults for ‘Top Liked Posts component’ and ‘Top Liked Authors component’ is ‘the last 30 days’, but you can adjust that time range setting you'll see from then on for all the boards:

Likes_settings.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options

And more for everyone:

Different people have different motivations and needs/wants. It’s always nice to have efforts acknowledged though… even if it’s for some kind of reassurance that you’re doing something right.

In a previous line of work I spent six(+) years in a job where pretty much all of the good and genius I did went largely unrecognised by my employers (not that I was aiming for or needed recognition) and I still tend to feel a little odd when I get any recognition these days lol.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree we have different needs and priorities, I like to help others when I can and also learn as I think some of us have different  skill sets and attributes.  However whilst not fixated by likes think it is good to get recognition and knowing some advice is appreciated.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

nathanm
First Poster
Options

Who is it that keeps changing thing on the phones ?!?!?!?!? They have ruined my phone they keep changing things for the love of God STOP CHANGING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every thing I use the most has been made to where I do NOT LIKE TO USE MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS BECOME A DAILY THING MAKE THEM STOP.......!!!!!!!!!! SO MAD AT YOU!!!

0 Likes
LeoStarlight
Apprentice
Options

Hi!

I recently got the Samsung Galaxy A71, but I found out that this phone does not have a certain feature that my old phone (S7) did have.

I'm talking about the gallery option to add tags. You can add tags to pictures to identify the people recognized in said pictures. After adding a few tags, the gallery automatically suggests tags for pictures which it thinks is right. However, these are bnt always correct, and while I could delete the tag on my S7 and add a new tag with the right name, this is not possible on my A71. If I remove the tag, the face recognition feature just disappears and I can't add a new tag. I'd like this to be included in a next update!

0 Likes
KIDD
First Poster
Options

This is actually for all of the  phones option. Change the battery port location at the top of the phones, put the headphone port at the top also, cords to the battery and speaker ports gets bent up and have to be replaced all the time. Its a really inconvenient place to have them at the bottom, I really believe the top of the phone is a better option, and fit. Maybe replace those ports at the bottom to extra speakers and microphones. Now honestly that would work perfectly!! Just try it out and see how it can be a better experience all the way around. 

I hope I'm writing this to the right people, the ones that can put a prototype out there and put it to the test.. 

Anyway, thank you in advance..

0 Likes