Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 01:13 PM)
LeeS
Pioneer
Options

Hi there,

Here at Samsung we are always very keen to get your feedback on anything you feel will help to improve our products and services. The Community is no exception.

In fact, given that the Community was designed to be driven by its users, it would be a little remiss if we didn’t look to feed your ideas directly into the Communities future development. 

I look forward to reading your comments and to working with you on shaping our Samsung Community.

Lee

84 REPLIES 84
w8ball001
Student
Options

Yes that update on our s8 phones was the mother of bad ideas. This was probably a hair bun wearing *****s idea at google as Im not quite sure samsung would do this. I could be mistaken though...

0 Likes
w8ball001
Student
Options

Wow You cant say *****?

0 Likes
HSS
First Poster
Options

1. The card instructions (for phone) for product registration via the Samsung Members App are out of date.  There is no 'my products' button when you open the Samsung Members App on the phone. You can only register online via the website. please fix.

2. Your Live Chat service has a bug. It will not submit a request for a live chat - it returns a message saying that not all essential categories have been completed even when ALL the red-starred items have been completed.  It is possible that to get a Live Chat you must fill in hte model number (which is not red starred) but even when you fill this in - and then choose a more specific longer number (that of course is not something that customers have as we only get the shorter version of the model number) it still does not accept a submission.  This is very very annoying. You must fix.

3. It takes ages to get someone to contact you via email for support. 

Jakeyboy
Pioneer
Options

I think yous at Samsung don't give a toss about anyone apart from their money , when yous get our money yous are as tight as a crabs ***** when us customers want a refund , every year it's more money with just the same ***** installed in your less that acceptable quality of phones , I will never buy Samsung again .

0 Likes
Tippytoecat
First Poster
Options

Can you guys make some kinda light where the charge port is so its visible in the dark?

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Tippytoecat:smiling-face:

For smartphones; or were you thinking of another product?

0 Likes
SteveA2
Student
Options

I suggest that samsung goes back to the last update. My last software update with the new swipe up home keys. Is terrible. I have never been disappointed by a Samsung  phone until this new update. They ruined my perfectly good phone. How can I uninstall this update and get my phone back to normal?

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @SteveA2 

We're sad you feel this way. We're afraid it's not officially possible to revert back to the previous software version of your phone once the phone has been updated.

0 Likes
SteveA2
Student
Options

Then build a new update that changes everyone's phone back. The swipe up home keys are stupid and it seems like I'm not the only person who feels this way. I've been a Samsung  advocate for years but both of my Samsung home appliances stopped working and now I hate hate my phone too. I'm  losing faith fast

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

What's the deal with the likes on posts? I've helped a few people out in the Samsung Galaxy S20 community and the S10 community before that. I help on many sites if I can. As of two weeks ago, I had 25 likes on the S20 community, but all of a sudden. My likes started to go down and certain new users likes started to go up. Are people competing for top likes?

I wasn't, but it seems something sinister is going on with my likes...... As of checking today, I'm at 17 likes. Down from 25??

Am I missing something? Or are people really that sad? I'll leave two screenshots to show my point. I think it's time I stop

helping people here...... If some can be so bitter. Can you clear this up fro me @AntS  ? Cheers

Screenshot_2020-04-13 Likes Leaderboard - Samsung Community(1).pngScreenshot_2020-04-13 Likes Leaderboard - Samsung Community.png

0 Likes