Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Total distance not showing in samsung health

(Topic created on: 02-12-2019 10:50 PM)
Yoda1
Journeyman
Options

Why can i no longer see my total distance for the week/month/year????

Im doing a challenge where i need to cover 2000 miles in 12 months but without this feature i can not see what i have completed or how much further i have to go....

Whats with this stupid "average distance"... thats no good to anyone...

Are you telling me i now need a separate tracker to keep a record of my distance.... if so when will YOU be sending it to me??? I paid £300 for my watch and it cant even keep track of how far i have walked in a week

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Timotej Šenk
Apprentice
Options

I Have Good News For You! Samsung Health Has This Total Distance Again And I Found It!

Screenshot_20210710-212119_Samsung Health.png

Screenshot_20210710-212122_Samsung Health.png

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Yoda1
Journeyman
Options
And you send me a stock reply regarding clearing the cache and cookies...... how is that gonna help with the app settings..... you have taken away a vital part of the app and are telling me to clear a cache.....
Yoda1
Journeyman
Options
Called samsung on 0800 995 1079 and spoke via facebook messenger just to be told to clear the cache and check the app is upto date.....
Then i just get told "sorry this feture has been removed"...... i know, thats why im here
But i was told if i email samsung they will pass on my request to the development team..... absolutely no point in finishing my 2000 mile chalange as i now have no proof of completion
Cath123
Explorer
Options

I have just moved to the galaxy fit and I am astounded that this important feature is not available. May as well go back to using my VeryFit app.

Solution
Timotej Šenk
Apprentice
Options

I Have Good News For You! Samsung Health Has This Total Distance Again And I Found It!

Screenshot_20210710-212119_Samsung Health.png

Screenshot_20210710-212122_Samsung Health.png

Yoda1
Journeyman
Options
Awesome.. found it
Thank you for posting this
Your a star
0 Likes
Timotej Šenk
Apprentice
Options

You're Welcome! 

0 Likes
midpitts
First Poster
Options

Thanks for trying to help on this.  I don't have the icon for the exercise trends on my Samsung 2 watch.  Is there a way for me to add it?

0 Likes
HugoNogueira
Student
Options

but this solution only works for the week, correct? I (and many others) am interested in seeing the month and year kms information...

0 Likes