Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spell check in Notes and night mode

(Topic created on: 21-03-2019 03:50 PM)
Moyah8
Voyager
Options

As the heading goes... is this the right place for me to make a suggestion for the spell checker to be incorporated in Samsung Notes. 

Could we also have night mode in Samsung Notes. 

5 REPLIES 5
AntS
Options

Hi @Moyah8 ! It is the right place! :smiling-face: :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:(Although we do have a Suggestions & Ideas thread here too.)

We pitched your suggestions at our developers for you.

They've responded that whilst the Samsung Notes app already has some limited capability with Android supporting features such as spell checker, there are no current plans to extend that.

Regarding Night Mode for the app, they've said that the black background in that mode would make any notes/drawings made in black in the app invisible, and so have decided against implementing the suggestion.

Always happy to hear ideas and suggestions from you guys - so if you do have any more, definitely let us know. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Vahyra
First Poster
Options

I like the Samsung Notes App. But I Agree. Need night mode. Need spell checker. 

Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Well, its nice to know that they have since reconsidered their initial decision not to have night mode... as night mode is now here in the notes and im loving it. 💘

Well, let's see if the spell checker comes too.
0 Likes
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Its there now. I've a S20 plus, and my Samsung notes got a update recently which gave me the night mode.
0 Likes
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Happy to know that my suggestion, though dismissed by the development team, was eventually implemented. 👌
0 Likes