Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 04-11-2017 10:33 PM)
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Screenshot_20171104-221238.png

This is the reply I got after telling Samsung weeks ago that I got a message saying I had set up Samsung pay when I have been nowhere near it,I don't need and I don't trust it.To me this looks like a general email response to any one who asks for info to be removed 

I don't want my bank and credit card numbers sitting on the internet I don't trust it and I have legitimate reasons for doing so also it should be my choice if I went my details kept on a system or device all I want it to delete my bank details as goes against my banks protocol  

If any one can translate that reply I would be very grateful 

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DRUIDDOODE

I hope your fit and well :smiling-face:

I’m having problems reading the email you’ve added as it looks all jumbled up. 

In regards to Samsung Pay and with other options such as Android Pay or Network options such as Vodafone Wallet they all can be deleted and would only hold Bank Details if you’ve actually manually added them in. 

I totally understand and appreciate your stance on being safe with banking details in today’s world we live in.  When I choose to pay some certain bills online I choose not to have my card details held for next time - I prefer just to key them in fresh each time. 

Personally I’ve been affected in the past where I’ve had a Keylogger Trojan on my Pc which after using PayPal the perpetrator tried to take £1,500 from my Bank Account.

Fortunately my banking systems picked that up as not a usual spending pattern so my accounts were gated off automatically. 

Even so I’ve still used Apple Pay in the past and Android Pay now with confidence. 

The jumbled email I see is.....

4F2113BD-2795-48AF-A59E-592EC7030BA1.png

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Sorry that was my point I had waited for that email and that's how it was sent to me.

Apologies for not being clear in my post.

DRUID DOODE
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No worries buddy. 

Does seem then either the email content has been corrupted in some way or try refreshing the email and read it on another device. 

Many responses from companies are on a template which is adjusted to fit the person they are responding to. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes